What is Super Avana Tablet?
Super Avana is one of the most effective drugs available in the market that is renowned for its efficacy in treating sexual disorders in men. Its utility lies in the peculiarity of two active ingredients viz. Avanafil and Dapoxetine which purport to improve the sexual health of men. Avanafil is a medicine that is prescribed for prophylaxis pertaining to erectile dysfunction as well as for premature ejaculation. The advantage of this ingredient is two-fold. Firstly it is the most effective drug known in the market and secondly, it is taken in well by the older men also. The efficiency of this ingredient in treating erectile dysfunction was also buttressed by FDA in 2012.
Instructions for the use of Super Avana Tablet
You ought to ask a specialist before taking this medicine. Pursue your physician’s definite solution and don’t transform anything without discussion. The ideal everyday dose is taking one pill of Super Avana Tablet that contains 100 milligrams of avanafil and 60 milligrams of dapoxetine.
You should take the tablet with a glass of water or juice, around 45 minutes before participating in any sexual activity. You will require sexual incitement to see this pill working. Super Avana Tablet can be taken with or without food. Try not to take more than 1 tablet every day and not before 24 hours have passed.
Mode of action of Super Avana Tablet
Super Avana Tablet has a double activity making it better than other erectile dysfunction medicines. Avanafil is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that works by loosening up the muscles encompassing the veins supporting the penis and by expanding the bloodstream going there. Phosphodiesterase type 5 is found in numerous tissues of the body incorporating the penis bringing about long and kept up a penile erection.
Though, Dapoxetine acts by keeping the serotonin transporter from doing its capacity in this manner improving serotonin’s activity in the presynaptic and postsynaptic receptors. The method of activity of dapoxetine is the thing that gives Super Avana Tablet its advantage of leeway of giving the patient a chance to have more feeling of control and reduce the premature ejaculation.
Contraindications with Super Avana Tablet (Don’t use this drug if you meet any of the criteria mentioned below)
1) if you have hypersensitivity to the active ingredients ( Dapoxetine HCl or Avanafil) or other inactive constituents in Super Avana Tablet
2) If you have moderate to extreme liver impairment
3) Combination of alcohol with Super Avana Tablet will expand the risk of adverse effects.
4) If you have a history of mania, hypomania or bipolar issue. The medication ought to be stopped in patients who build up any of these disorders.
5) Patients who create seizures or have temperamental epilepsy
6) Patients who accept natural nitrate as it builds the vasodilation resulting in hypotension.
Side effects of Super Avana Tablet
Common side effects include feeling sick and nauseated, being anxious or irritated, feeling numb or tingly, difficulty in getting an erection, sweating and flushing, constipation, gastrointestinal tract pain, insomnia, feeling tired, congested nose, increase in blood pressure, confusion, trembling, ringing in the ears, blurred vision or colour blindness, or indigestion.
Uncommon side effects include feeling dizzy upon standing or fainting, mood swings, irregular heart beat or slow heart beat, can not reach orgasm, depressed, itchy, cold sweats.
You should seek medical assistance if any of these symptoms persist or if you want to stop administering Super Avana Tablet.
Try not to ingest alcohol or fatty food in the event that you begin taking Super Avana Tablet as they reduce its impact.
Do not take Super Avana Tablet if you take any of these medications
1) If you take monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAO) for the treatment of depression.
2) If you are treated for schizophrenia with thioridazine.
3) If you take any antidepressants
4) If you take Lithium to treat the bipolar issue
5) If you take tryptophan for treating a sleeping disorder
6) If you take anti-headache drugs
7) If you take HIV drugs
8) If you take antifungals like ketoconazole or itraconazole
9) If you are treating an infection with linezolid
10) If you take tramadol for the management of pain
Super Avana Tablet during pregnancy or lactating
It isn’t shown for the utilization by ladies as it’s approved by the US FDA as pregnant class C. It shouldn’t be regulated by breastfeeding patients as it gets discharged in the milk.