Buy Rifagut 400mg Online
Rifagut 400mg Tablet is a powerful medicine used to treat bacterial infections of the intestine. It is utilized for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhea, traveler’s diarrhea caused due to certain specific strains of bacteria.
What is Rifagut 400mg?
Rifagut 400 MG Tablet is an effective medicine used to treat bacterial infections of the intestine. It is used for the treatment of traveler’s diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhea caused due to certain specific strains of bacteria.
Rifagut 400mg How To Work
Rifagut 400mg Tablet is an antibiotic. It works by killing the ammonia-producing bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract which lessens the repeat of hepatic encephalopathy.
Rifagut 400mg How To Take
Take Rifagut 400mg in the dose and duration as advised by your primary care physician. Gulp down it as a whole. Try not to bite, crush or break it. rifagut 400mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is good to take it at a fixed time.
- Muscle and joint pain
- Black or Tarry stools
- Watery and bloody diarrhea with stomach cramps and fever
- Dizziness and fainting
- Difficult and painful breathing
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands, and feet Blood in urine
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Blurred vision
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Ulcer and sore throat
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Dry mouth and lips
- Mental Confusion
Take the missed dose when you remember. If it is close time for the next scheduled dose then the missed dose can be skipped.
Contact your specialist promptly if an overdose with this medicine is suspected. Symptoms of an overdose may include difficulty in breathing, headache, fainting, nausea, vomiting, dizziness.
Use of this prescription during pregnancy isn’t prescribed unless absolutely necessary and the advantages outweigh the risks included. Consult your doctor before using this medicine.
Use of this drug by breastfeeding ladies isn’t prescribed. However, if it becomes necessary to utilize this prescription then breastfeeding should be discontinued. Counsel your primary care physician before utilizing this prescription.
Utilization of this medication may cause dizziness in some patients. Don’t drive or operate heavy machinery after taking this prescription until you are secure with the impact of this medication.
- Do not take Rifagut 400mg Tablet if you experience bloody stools.
- Do not take medicine if you are allergic to Rifagut 400mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Don’t take stop using Rifagut 400mg Tablet medicine abruptly unless instructed by the doctor.
- Do not take Rifagut 400mg Tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Don’t exceed the dose more than what is recommended.
Other Available Variants :