Description Of Extra Super P Force
Extra Super P Force is another type of half and half blend treatment for erectile dysfunction and untimely discharge. Containing the active ingredients Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine, patients can encounter a healthy erection and more control over the length of intercourse. Dapoxetine is clinically proven and endorsed in numerous countries to treat untimely discharge and enables intercourse to last more.
Extra Super P Force Chemical Name
Extra Super P Force Manufacturer
- Sunrise Remedies
Uses of Extra Super P Force
Extra Super P Force utilized for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. The medication relaxes the muscles in the penis, which become contracted because of no blood supply, by discharging nitric oxide in the blood.
What is Extra Super P Force?
Extra Super P Force 200mg Tablets (Sildenafil Citrate 100mg & Dapoxetine 100mg) is a new form of hybrid combination treatment of ED and premature ejaculation.
Sildenafil is a Selective inhibitor cyclic guanosine monophosphate(cGMP) specific phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE5).
Dapoxetine is a short-acting serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) develop specifically for the treatment of premature ejaculation. Each film coated tablets contain Sildenafil Citrate 100mg and Dapoxetine 100mg.
How Extra Super P Force working?
The active ingredients of Extra Super P Force are Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine. Sildenafil Citrate has a place with the PDE-5 group of vasodilators. These medications work by enlarging the veins in the body; especially around the genital region. This thusly permits a stronger blood stream to empower an erection to happen. Dapoxetine has a place with the group of (SSRI) serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
How is Extra Super P Force used?
The safe demonstrated dose of P Force Extra Super inside a 24-hour time span is 100mg Sildenafil Citrate/100mg Dapoxetine. This prescription will become powerful 1 hour after taking it and impacts might be noticeable after 45mins. Viable treatment time is 4 – 6 hours. Always take this prescription with a large glass of water.
Extra Super P Force Indications
Take P Force Extra Super Tablet as taught by the specialist. Try not to consume this prescription in bigger or smaller amounts than prescribed. Follow the dosage routine if this prescription is taken for treating Pulmonary Hypertension. Take this prescription at any rate 30-60 minutes prior sexual activity whenever taken for erection issue.
Extra Super P Force Dosage
- P Force Extra Super
- Super P Force
- P Force Extra
Contraindication Of Extra Super P Force
Patients taking the following medicine types should not take extra super p-force.
- Nitroglycerin medicines
- Nitroprusside medicines
- Amyl Nitrate (Recreationally known as poppers)
- Organ Donor Recipient medicines
- Azole antifungal medicines taken orally (topical creams for treatment of candida/ thrush are safe)
- SSRI, SNRI, Lithium & Trycyclic anti-depressants
Adverse effects Of Extra Super P Force
- Blocked nose
- Facial redness or flushing
- Dryness in eyes
- Mild Nausea
- Delayed ejaculation or difficulty to ejaculate
- These common side effects are connected to dehydration and usually diminish by increasing water intake
- Slight blurred vision
- Slight blueness in vision
- Light sensitivity
Special Precautions And Related Warnings Of P Force Extra Super
Extra Super P Force can periodically cause dizziness and lightheadedness. Patients are encouraged to maintain situations, for example, driving or working heavy machinery that could bring about damage. Extra Super P Force isn’t reasonable for everybody. Patients under treatment for the following conditions; or any continuously managed condition, should counsel their GP before taking Extra Super P Force:
- Heart Related and Cardiovascular illnesses including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis, and general ventricular outpouring block.
- Stroke, myocardial infaction (heart attack) or serious arrhythmia.
- Heart disappointment or coronary artery sickness causing precarious angina.
- Blood Pressure related diseases including Hypertension & Hypotension and patients with severley impaired autonomic control of blood pressure.
- Resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- Resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- Sickle cell or other related anaemias
- HIV & HCV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- Organ donor recipients
Storage Conditions for Extra Super P Force
Keep the medication at room temperature. Store the medication away from warmth, light, and moisture. Keep the medication from kids.