What Is Duralast 30 mg?
Duralast 30 mg Tablet is a short-acting selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) used specifically for the treatment of premature ejaculation in men aged between 18 and 64 years. This medicine should not be taken by men who are not diagnosed with premature ejaculation (PE).
Duralast 30 is one of the generic products made with an active ingredient Dapoxetine, which is used in treating Premature Ejaculation (PE).
How to Use the Duralast Tablet?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as exhorted by your doctor. Gulp down it as an entire. Do not chew, crush, or break it. Duralast 30 Tablet might be taken with or without food, however, it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Duralast Tablet Works?
Other Alternative Medicines Available
Key features of Duralast 30mg Tablet
Is It safe with alcohol?
This prescription may cause unreasonable sluggishness and tranquility with alcohol.
Are there any pregnancy warnings?
Obscure. Humans and creatures contemplate are not accessible. It would be ideal if you counsel your doctor.
Are there any breast-feeding warnings?
Obscure. Humans and creatures contemplate are not accessible. If it’s not too much trouble counsel your doctor.
Is it safe to drive while on this medication?
You may feel drowsy, unsteady, blackout, experience issues focusing, and obscured vision while taking this medication.
Does this influence kidney function?
Alert ought to be practiced with disabled Renal capacity.
Does this influence liver function?
There is no information accessible. If it’s not too much trouble counsel the doctor before consuming the drug.
Side Effects of Duralast tablet
Most symptoms don’t require any clinical consideration and vanish as your body changes with the medication. Counsel your doctor on the off chance that they endure or in case you’re stressed over them.
Normal side effects of Duralast
- Erectile dysfunction
- Increased sweating
Safety Information of Duralast Tablet
Talk with your doctor before taking this medication if you
- Are susceptible to dapoxetine or any of the different elements of this medication
- Have heart issues, for example, heart failure or problems with the heart musicality
- Have ever had lunacy (symptoms incorporate inclination over-energized, peevish or not having the option to think unmistakably) or serious gloom
- Have liver or kidney problems
- Additionally have another sexual issue, for example, erectile dysfunction
- Have a past filled with dazedness from low circulatory strain
- Have epilepsy
- Have a past filled with draining or blood coagulating issues
- Have, or are in danger of, high weight in the eye (glaucoma)
- Consume alcohol